2-in-1 Heavy Duty Bicycle U-lock and Woven Steel Cable for Added Protection
Seamless security and added protection are yours in all weather conditions, anywhere you go. Our Via Velo 2-in-1 lock system, with 14 mm (0.55 in) U-lock pick, pull and drill-resistant double bolt locking mechanism and debris cover, combined with a 1800 mm (5 ft 10 in) woven steel cable, brings convenience and performance together. Includes a handy mounting bracket and 2 specialized safety keys.
- Thick 14 mm (0.55 in) including rubber casing, heat-hardened steel shackle protects against cutting and leveraging.
- Shackle steel hardness (Rockwell scale) HRC50-HRC58 (through-hardened); cutting force strength 34.3 kN; pulling force strength 29.3 kN.
- Tough double bolt crossbar locking mechanism offers twice the security against prying and jacking.
- Pull and drill-resistant lock cylinder.
- Pick-resistant lock stops knocking and bumping.
- Flexible 1800 mm (5 ft 10 in) woven steel cable with smoke-grey transparent PVC coating secures both wheels, accessories and more.
- Convenient mounting bracket ensures safe and compact storage when cycling; no need to pack your lock in a separate carry case or knapsack.
- 2 keys specially designed to be difficult to copy.
- Product weight 3.2 pounds/1.45 kg
Additional Features: Lock debris cover keeps dust and dirt out of your lock. PVC protective coating material protects your bike from getting scratched. Resists corrosion from water, dust and dirt to prolong the life of your lock.
Lock Maintenance: For best operation, be sure to clean and lubricate the cylinder and the locking mechanism regularly with a light spray, such as WD-40 HIGH PERFORMANCE PENETRANT.